Gas Safety Certificate for Landlords in Walton-on-Thames
If you are a landlord who owns property in Walton-on-Thames, under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, it’s your responsibility to get a gas safety certificate every twelve months.
As a locally established business, Gas Landlord Certificates is perfectly positioned to inspect your Walton-on-Thames property and issue certificates quickly, allowing you to stay compliant. Our engineers are fully qualified and well respected in the area. As a small company our overheads are low, and we pass on those cost savings to our customers. We even offer a same day service if you contact us before 4pm.
- Your gas appliances and pipework will be checked for gas leaks.
- Standing and working pressure will be tested.
- We will your check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checks will be made for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Open flued appliances will be checked to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- Flame failure devices will be checked for correct operation.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be reported.
“Fantastic! Last minute call out and very reasonably priced! Will use again!”
“David was on time and carried out the service despite the access to the boiler was a bit tricky. Very professional, efficient and more importantly a reasonable fee.”
Legally you only have to carry out a gas safety inspection every twelve months, but it’s a good idea to get appliances checked between tenants too. Then you’ll be sure your appliances are in tip-top condition before your new tenants move in.
You must keep copies of all the paperwork. You’ll need to keep a record of the safety inspection for two years, and give a copy to all of your tenants within 28 days of the inspection. If your tenants change, they’ll need a copy of the Gas Safety Certificate before they move in. If your contract says the agent is responsible, then the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 are passed on to them.
Installing a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm comes highly recommended – not just by us, but by HSE too. It’s the best way to make sure your tenants are safe from dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. But an alarm should never replace regular maintenance and safety checks.
Boiler service and gas safety check only £99+VAT*
Book now and save 40%
*Limited to 2 appliances only