What is a Boiler Service?
It is essential to arrange a boiler service every year by a gas safe registered engineer this is to ensure that the boiler is maintained to the highest standard which will pro long the life of your boiler. You wouldn’t miss a car service on a brand new car so why would you with your boiler? Spotting potential issues before they become a problem when you least expect it and of course for new boilers keeping your warranty valid by ensuring it is serviced at least once a year.
Depending on what level of boiler service you require whether it be a complete strip and clean or a basic service both will cover the following:
- Correct gas pressure and flow
- Flue and combustion. A flue gas analyser (where appropriate) will be used to make sure the boiler is burning the right mixture of gas and air.
- Electrical connections are clean and in good condition
- Fans and other key components are working efficiently
- Seals are intact
- Electrodes are in a good condition
- Safety devices are checked
- Condensate trap and pipe is not blocked
We will also clean inside the boiler where necessary and inspect the water and gas pipework to make sure everything is working correctly.
Boiler service and gas safety check only £99+VAT*
Book now and save 40%
*Limited to 2 appliances only
“David service was superb. Work was carried out efficiently and to a professional standard. He attended at the time booked and completed as per his estimate. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Just the kind of fuss free reliable service you refer to ‘checkatrade’ for.”
“After an emergency call out to fix a leaking loo, (amazingly quick response and friendly to boot) David returned to service the boiler. After an unforeseen hiccup David went above and beyond the call of duty to rectify the problem that wasn’t an easy one to solve. He was calm, informative, helpful and humorous. I can’t recommend him highly enough.”