Gas Safety Certificate for Landlords in Twickenham
Our qualified engineers provide gas safety certificates in Twickenham, to domestic and commercial landlords.
As a locally established business, Gas Landlord Certificates can quickly inspect your Twickenham property and issue certificates, allowing you to stay compliant with regulation. Our polite and courteous engineers are fully qualified and have earned a good reputation in the area. As a small company our overheads are low, and we pass on those cost savings to our customers. We even offer a same day service if you contact us before 4pm.
- Your gas appliances and pipework will be checked for gas leaks.
- Standing and working pressure will be tested.
- We will your check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checks will be made for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Open flued appliances will be checked to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- Flame failure devices will be checked for correct operation.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be reported.
“David is great; he’s punctual, very knowledgeable and keeps everything tidy. I can’t recommend him enough!”
“Amazing. Really helped us out in a bind.”
Under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, it’s your responsibility to get a gas safety certificate every twelve months. It’s also a good idea to get appliances checked between tenants too. Then you’ll be sure your appliances are safe and in running perfectly before your new tenants move in.
You must keep copies of all the paperwork. You’ll need to keep a record of the safety inspection for two years, and give a copy to all of your tenants within 28 days of the inspection. If your tenants change, they’ll need a copy of the Gas Safety Certificate before they move in. If your contract says the agent is responsible, then the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 are passed on to them.
Installing a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm comes highly recommended – not just by us, but by HSE too. It’s the best way to make sure your tenants are safe from dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. But an alarm should never replace regular maintenance and safety checks.
Boiler service and gas safety check only £99+VAT*
Book now and save 40%
*Limited to 2 appliances only